Skip to product information
1 of 1

Independently Published

Chema Postigo: A heart made for friendship

Chema Postigo: A heart made for friendship

Regular price €22,95 EUR
Regular price Sale price €22,95 EUR
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Format

On the 8th of March 2017 the waiter of the cafes across the street could not work out what was going on. What were 3500 people doing at a funeral in Santa Maria del Mar (Barcelona's co-cathedral) to farewell a simple dad? Mourners came from near and far: not only from the whole of Spain, but also from Portugal, Sweden, China, Korea... Who was this dad?

He was a very generous man, the father of eighteen children. Yet, the children were only the tip of the iceberg, the 10% you can see above the surface. The other 90%, unseen underwater, includes the people mentioned in the book's 300 pages. They are many, but only a few compared to those he reached. Because Chema s life was very normal, extraordinarily normal.

One of his nephews said that he was "bigger than any galaxy". Through the book you can discover the reason for the nephew s description, and appreciate how his heart soared, taking others with him to the heights.



Author: Mel Cusí, Jaume Figa Vaello
Publisher: Independently Published
Published: 05/29/2023
Pages: 250
Binding Type: Paperback
Weight: 0.75lbs
Size: 9.00h x 6.00w x 0.53d
ISBN: 9798388031983

This title is not returnable

View full details