Otzi the Iceman
Otzi the Iceman
This is the book that introduced the world to Otzi's death by falling. Gain first person insight into a man's daily life from 5,300 years ago. The book provides a heavily documented scientific and medical look at Otzi's false arrow shot death theory. Additional answers include:
- the location, circumstances and people of his home base;
- his route (trail numbers) through the Alps to enter the Niederjoch pass from the North;
- why he was alone in the Alps at 10,500 feet;
- the events leading up to the cause of his death - this is not a crime scene;
- why this "Neolith" had Mesolithic leg muscularization making him even more scientifically significant;
- the world's only portrait of the living man's face.
Heavily documented, former Military Intelligence and multi-decorated officer Joseph McMoneagle provides unobtainable data with implement drawings surrounding Europe's Archaeological Show of the 20th Century. The book also provides RV language that has crept into the scientific rhetoric. Full color with 23 photos, 23 illustrations and 5 maps. Includes References, Bibliography, Military Protocols, and Bookshelf sections with our targeting of Princess Diana's auto accident Introduction. Reviewed by Phd's, this is the archaeological non-fiction that insiders believe will alter the discussion. Rated 5 stars on GoodReads.com and Book Wire.
Author: Seeds -. McMoneagle
Publisher: Evidential Details
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.50h x 5.50w x 0.41d
This title is not returnable