The Frazzled Parent
The Frazzled Parent
Does your heart break every time you see your child struggle academically, socially, and emotionally because of their ADHD symptoms?
Are you worried that your child's condition will hinder them from having a happy and successful life during their teenage and adult years?
Do you want to equip your child with the skills they need to thrive as they grow up but don't know exactly where to begin?
Whether you've only learned the diagnosis recently or have been trying to manage their condition for quite some time, you may find yourself constantly overwhelmed, stressed, and even frustrated... and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
You are not alone in your situation - the fact is, ADHD is considered the third-most-common mental health disorder among children across the globe.
The good news is, just like any other child's brain, your pre-teen's mind is still developing... and will continue to develop. With your help, love, and care your young one can learn the skills they need, develop their strengths, and realize their dreams.
After all, a lot of individuals who have been diagnosed with ADHD thrived in their respective fields - just look at Hollywood star and modern female role model Emma Watson, business magnate Bill Gates, basketball legend Michael Jordan, and even Renaissance genius Leonardo da Vinci.
This just proves that when kids are given the right opportunities and proper support, their life with ADHD can be truly amazing.
Fortunately, this book contains everything you need to be able to help your child - it can serve as your roadmap to navigate the challenging world of ADHD.
● 19 skills that your pre-teen must know to be adept and self-sufficient in the years to come
● A holistic approach to equipping your pre-teen for life - from developing healthy habits, learning social skills, managing emotions, building a routine, and making decisions
● Different ways to manage their condition... because contrary to popular belief, addressing ADHD takes more than just pills
● 6 things you should avoid at all costs while trying to help your pre-teen
● 20+ self-care tips for you as a parent - help yourself so you can help your child, too
● The secret weapon of Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps that made him overcome the struggles of ADHD and find success
Despite what you may have heard before, ADHD does not come from bad parenting. However, the way you respond can make a long-lasting difference in their life. With the tools and strategies from this book, you can help your child beat the odds and become a confident, high-functioning, and thriving adult.
Author: Elaine Hogan
Publisher: MM Golf Corporation
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.00h x 6.00w x 0.43d