Build the bar of your dreams, one drink at a time. This compact drinking journal by Brass Monkey starts with a simple cocktail (with two ingredients), but each consecutive drink adds a new component to your bar...so you'll always know that you'll have exactly what you need. Includes recipes for 100s of cocktails, as well as space to write down your drunken thoughts.
- Just start with two basic ingredients (and this book) and build your bar as you...well...drink.
- Vintage-inspired spot-varnished hardcover (with color pages throughout).
- Features 400 unique pages filled with drink recipes, trivia, and a running inventory of your bar.
- Includes space to journal about each drink as you go (or just your drunken million dollar ideas... like finger socks).
- Book measures 4.3 wide by 5.75 tall.Author:
Brass Monkey, GalisonPublisher:
5.80h x 4.80w x 1.10dISBN:
About the Author
Created by Mike Sayre and Melanie Bridges way back in 2020, Brass Monkey was founded on the idea that there's a world between fine china and bobblehead dolls. That products can have personality, without becoming roadside souvenirs. So that's where you'll find them...making beautiful, well-designed items that just happen to have a sense of humor. Who said that art school and open-mic nights were such a waste of time? We're looking at you, dad.
Not available to be shipped via Media Mail