Do you want to take better care of your betta without harming his or her health?
Are you tired of reading conflicting information online?
Do you just want simple and effective solutions that will allow your little fish roomie to live a long and happy life?
If so, then you've come to the right place.
Bettas are some of the most popular fish beginner "aquariumists" purchase. It's easy to see why These fish are true beauties, as they float effortlessly and elegantly in an aquarium. They are entertaining to observe as they swim with a sassy confidence around their tank. That's not all though, it has been proven that owning fish (like bettas) has many health benefits. Owning one will improve your mood and reduces stress and anxiety.
So they look beautiful, are said to be easy to care for, and they are readily available at most pet shops. While this is all mostly true, their care should definitely be taken seriously. Caring for a betta is not as simple as putting one of these guys or girls in a fishbowl and dropping in a few flakes or pellets every day. These sassy fish have bright personalities that require the proper environment to flourish. This book will hold your hand through the entire process of caring for a betta. You will learn all about these magical fish.
Here's just a tiny fraction of what you'll discover inside...
- The history of bettas.
- Learn about the different characteristics bettas have.
- Why your betta flares...
- The best ways to purchase a Betta (local stores, big box stores, and online).
- What size tank is just the beginning... everything from "cycling" a tank to substrate is covered inside.
- Bettas are carnivores or more specifically insectivores, any old fish flakes just won't do. These are the best things to feed your betta.
- More advanced topics like the potential of starting a sorority.
- The best roommates you can add to your bettas tank.
- The most common diseases your fish can suffer from and how to treat them.
... and much, much more to help your fish live a "BETTA" life.
This is a great book for those looking to get the best information on how to keep their betta happy and healthy. There is a lot of conflicting and overwhelming information out there. This guide simplifies the process and silences the noise.
Ready to get started and have your betta live their best fish life? Then scroll up and click "Add to Cart".
Author: Walter James
Publisher: Admore Publishing
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 8.00h x 5.00w x 0.31d