DK Eyewitness London
DK Eyewitness London
Whether you want to tread the footsteps of kings and queens in Buckingham Palace, take in the bloody history of the Tower of London, or explore one of the city's numerous parks, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that London has to offer.
Inside the pages of this London travel guide, you'll discover:
- Our pick of London's must-sees, top experiences, hidden gems, and the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- Detailed maps and walks make navigating the city easy
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you plan your trip
- Expert advice and travel tips to help you get ready, get around and stay safe
- Color-coded chapters to every part of London, from Mayfair to Shoreditch, King's Cross to the South Bank
- Available in a handy format that is lightweight and portable Immerse yourself in Great Britain's capital and see the home of Royalty, history, and culture like never before! This updated city guide transports you to the best London has to see and experience, through expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, and detailed breakdowns planning your trip to this iconic city will be a pleasure. Experience your perfect adventure through the UK's most cosmopolitan city! Dripping in pomp and tradition, see the British Museum, Whitehall, and Westminster for their iconic sights and regal architecture. Rest in the rolling fields and peaceful woodlands of Hampstead Heath and when the sun sets visit Soho for an evening out. DK Eyewitness London has been updated regularly to make sure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent advice, recommendations, and reviews. Discover guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe!
Author: Dk Eyewitness
Publisher: DK Eyewitness Travel
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.50h x 4.90w x 0.90d
About the Author
DK was founded in London in 1974 and is now the world leading illustrated reference publisher and a member of the Penguin Random House division of Bertelsmann. DK publishes highly visual, photographic non-fiction for adults and children. DK produces content for consumers in over 100 countries and over 60 languages, with offices in the UK, India, US, Germany, China, Canada, Spain and Australia.