The ideal review for your general topology course
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum's Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- 391 solved problems
- 356 supplementary problems
- Teaches effective problem-solving
- Outline format supplies a concise guide to the standard college courses in General Topology
- Supports and supplements the leading General Topology textbooks
- Detailed explanations and practice problems in general topology
- Comprehensive review of specialized topics in topology
Author: Seymour Lipschutz
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 10.70h x 8.10w x 0.70d
About the Author
Seymour Lipschutz is on the mathematics faculty of Temple University. He formerly taught at the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn and was visiting professor in the computer science department of Brooklyn College. He is the author of Schaum's Outline of Beginning Linear Algebra, Schaum's Outline of Discrete Mathematics, and Schaum's Outline of Linear Algebra.
This title is not returnable