Orange Brothers, Inc.
Have you noticed that ordinary human beings often turn into extremely impolite and rude characters once they step inside a restaurant?
They can become extraordinarily messy, demanding, cheap - don't want to tip, and yes, they can even become very creative, wanting to substitute everything on the menu Does this sound familiar?
We feel your pain With thousands of hours and decades of experience in the food service industry we know how it goes, so we created this guide to share the secrets for making your customers' experience positive while helping you earn big tips and keeping your sanity.
- How to handle difficult customer more easily
- The importance of teamwork with staff members and how to encourage this
- How to make customers feel at ease and special
- Ways to stay upbeat, optimistic, and motivated
- Seven of the most challenging customer types and how to successfully and gracefully deal with them
You'll also get insider advice as well as insightful and entertaining anecdotes to help you excel in any restaurant environment. This book is a must for restaurant management wanting to up their game, waiters wanting to take their profession to the next level, and anyone involved in the food service management business who would like more success in the restaurant business.
Note: ten percent of each book's profit is given to charity.
Order your copy todayAuthor:
Patrick Caldwell, Michael Rathke, James CaldwellPublisher:
Orange Brothers, Inc.Published:
9.02h x 5.98w x 0.21dISBN:
This title is not returnable